Thursday 7 January 2016

Winter Bailey´s Hot Chocolate

One of my favourite things about Winter is hot beverages. In particular, hot chocolate.
Over the years I have tried so many different kinds of hot chocolate, peppermint, orange, caramel, brownie, you name it.
My particular favourite for the past two years since trying it at Hyde Parks Winter Wonderland is a Bailey´s Hot Chocolate. 
I am obsessed with them!
Obviously they are super easy to make but I wanted to just show you how I make mine incase you wanted to give them a taste (you´ll never want a regular hot chocolate again!)


You will need, Hot Chocolate powder, milk (any kind is fine, if you want to be super indulgent, use half milk and half pouring cream for a thicker drink), Bailey´s, whipped cream (optional)

- Slowly heat up the milk on the stove, be careful not to boil, the lower the heat the better

- Whisk in the hot chocolate, around 2/3 heaped teaspoons

- Add Bailey´s I add a double shot (50ml) but use however much you like

- Whisk until slightly frothy

- Pour into mug, add whipped cream, marshmallows/chocolate chips or whatever takes your fancy

- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment