Wednesday 26 November 2014

A new direction.

So in relation to my last post, I wrote about kind of taking my blog in a new direction.
It's still going to be similar. But I got into thinking about the reason I started blogging and the ideas I had for my blog, and I feel like I've kind of drifted from that. 
I want it to be slightly more personal. (If that's even possible.) 
I want to write more in depth about my thoughts, feeling, dreams, inspirations, aspirations, life experiences. 
I have so many thoughts in my head, and writing has always been a way of expressing that. But I feel like I want this blog to grow and in order to do that I need to branch out.
Hopefully coming into the new year I will be writing a lot more often and hopefully have much better content.

Any ideas would be lovely.

If there's anything you are interested in reading about, let me know.
Thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment