Wednesday 26 November 2014

5 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!?



Yes! You read that correctly. Today is my blog's 5 year anniversary.
Half a decade.
Jeez.
I started writing a blog, kind of as a diary. Somewhere to write when I had an opinion or thought or just wanted to write about stuff that I liked.
Over the past 5 years I have written about so many different things. I've ranted, I've got personal and I've documented a lot of different things in my life.

I'm writing this post to say a huge thank you to everybody who reads the nonsense that I write and sticking with me even when I'm a rubbish blogger. (Which is most of the time.)*

*I'm planning on taking my blog in a different direction for the new year, keep posted.

So thank you so much! I appreciate every single one of you!
And happy 5 year anniversary to myself. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment