Tuesday 8 July 2014

Home.


Hello! Welcome back! I have been such a busy bee lately that finding time to blog has felt impossible.
A couple of weeks ago I visited home for the first time in over six months. It was a three day trip but I loved every second of it, aside from the obvious seeing the family, I sometimes forget how nice it is to have peace and quiet. 

I grew up in a small town in the countryside and moved to London 2 and a half years ago. It's only once you've been away that you really start to appreciate home. Just being able to walk around and have no human interaction is the best feeling and something that I have not yet experienced in London.

It's sometimes very important to clear your mind and go back to where you grew up and slow down a little bit. 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment