Saturday 31 May 2014

May Non-Beauty Favourites

Hello! So seems as I have been loving a lot of things lately, I thought I would share, if you would like to know beauty related things I have been liking lately you can see them here.

TV Show
Revenge! I started watching this back I'm February I think and I'm finally caught up.
It is so good! The characters, the plot, the twists, everything! It's so addictive.

Music
I've been loving Angus and Julia Stone lately, especially their song 'For You' she has the most beautiful voice.

Food
Cadburys Crunchie Rocks, so addictive.
And Nutella Pancakes.

Place
Hyde Park. So little did I know, I live a five minute walk from Hyde Park. I've been before but have been going a lot lately and exploring, cycling, jogging around. It's a beautiful place.

What have you been loving lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment