Tuesday 15 July 2014

An update in pictures...

As I have mentioned, I've been super busy lately... I thought I'd compile a bunch of pictures into a post to show you all where I've been and what I've been getting up to.

Indian food with Chris . Exploring Selfridges and hunting down giant tubs of Nutella . Pinkberry . Walks in Hyde Park. Cycling in Hyde Park
Chocolate covered strawberry snacks. Partying with work friends. Hyde Park fun and taking boats on the river. Receiving flowers. Working at fun celebrity events.
Visiting home, spending quality time with my family.
Country walks at home. Goodbye cocktails and dinner for my friend leaving London.

And on top of all of that, me and Chris have moved into our own flat! 
We finally made it happen and I'm so happy.
Post coming soon.
Hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment