Sunday 11 May 2014

An Apology & Update...

Hello lovelies and welcome back to my blog!
First and foremost I'd like to start with a big, fat apology for my absence the past couple of months, there's a bunch of reasons why I haven't been on here lately and some of my update might explain those to you. But I want to thank you all for sticking around when I've been the worst blogger ever.
 
So, what's new?
Work wise I'm still at the same job, I really like it although it's very long hours and a lot of hard work... it's very time consuming but rewarding all at the same time.
In terms of my living situation, I've moved yet again... I'm currently living in a small place with my sister quite close to my work whilst saving to get a place with Chris (my boyfriend).
 
Other than that I've just been trying to find time to do daily things, I struggle to find time to do laundry these days, I'm currently off work sick and as well as having a virus I think I'm just exhausted. Going from working part time, to full time, moving house and having a lot of other things going on in my life has kind of drained me.
 
My blog has always been in the back of my mind, but I didn't want to just force myself to post and write up rushed posts here and there.
 
As of write now I'm not sure if I will have a bunch of time to blog, so I cant make any promises, what I will say is a huge thank you to those that stick around even when I'm inconsistent and not that great at the whole blogging thing. I'm working on it.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment