Sunday 29 December 2013

2014 To do List...

As seen in my previous post, last year I put together a fun lost of things I wanted to do or achieve that year, throughout the year I checked them off and earlier today, I looked back at my progress. 
Now it's time for my 2014 goals, I'll put all of these into their own tab at the top of my blog and will most likely add to it throughout the year. 
Some may be repeated if I did them in 2013 and really enjoyed them.
Here goes...

  • Get a full time job
  • Get a place with Chris
  • Jog more
  • Jog/run 5K
  • Stress less
  • Conquer a fear
  • Have a memorable 21st
  • Paris
  • Have a spa break
  • Have a weekend away 
  • Go to a festival
  • Sign up to a charity
  • Reach 500 blog followers on either blog
  • Try something new
  • Host a dinner party
  • Learn to cook
That's all I can think of for now. Hopefully I can complete the majority of them and I'm sure I'll be adding more over time. So see my progress throughout the year check the tab next to my blog header.
Have a great new year. 

2 comments:

  1. great to do list hun
    good luck and keep us updated :)
    melissa x
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck my dear! I'll hold you to this ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete