Tuesday 10 September 2013

When life gets in the way...

Hi everyone, so you may have noticed me abandoning this blog and especially my other blog a lot lately, then coming back with a bunch of excuses why.
The truth is, life has just been crazy lately. 

Two weeks ago my sister was stabbed on her way to work. 
She's okay now but obviously as I'm her only family (other than her dad) in London I've been spending a lot of time with her, between police stations and hospitals I've had my hands tied a lot. 

As well as that I've been working, planning my holiday, working out and just living life in general. So I've had a lot on.

However, yesterday I spent the day yesterday moving into a bigger space than where we were living and I decided this is the perfect opportunity to get a bit more routine in my life and freshly start blogging more and just living a more organised and stress free life. There's something about clean, bigger spaces that get me in that mood and I like it.

I have so many posts planned for this blog and my second blog so please stick around and keep reading.

Things will soon get better around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment