Wednesday 4 September 2013

September goals...

It's that time of the month again, where I assess what I've been doing and where I want to be going. August was up and down, as much as I enjoyed my summer as lot this year a few things happened which really opened my eyes to what's most important. I'm a huge life appreciator, I don't often take things for granted and everyday I thank whoever is in charge of my life plan for my health and happiness and for that of my family and friends. 

However, sometimes things happen that really test you and make you see what you have and bring a you closer to that.
(I'll leave this for another post).

This brings me on to this month's goals...
- Don't sweat the small stuff
- Appreciate everything!
- Be there for those who need me

Sometimes life gets overwhelming and you lose track of what is most important. 
But in the end you only become a better version of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment