Wednesday 4 September 2013

September!

I've always had a love hate relationship with Autumn, September in particular.
As much as I dislike cold weather, rain and dark nights I like the cosy-ness. I like hot chocolate and fluffy socks and finding excuses to cuddle up in bed. I also like that Halloween, Christmas and New year's are all a step closer which is exciting. 
So as much as I love summer, the promise of holiday season and snow ball fights excites me.

This month I'm slightly busy, I'm going on holiday towards the end of the month and I also have a wedding to attend. Both things I love and am definitley looking forward to. 
Other than that I'm gonna try and find a little bit more "me" time and also dedicate a bit more time into this blog!

Have a good month ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment