Sunday 18 August 2013

Catch up

Hi!
So I know I've been a pretty terrible blogger recently, not only have I been super busy, but my mind has hit a bit of a block in terms of blogging. That being said I have the evening free (for once) and just thought I'd do a bit of a rambling catch up, because a rambling post is better than no posts at all.

So, where to start... I've been exhausted lately. I feel like I always want to be doing things or I'll get bored but at the same time when I am super busy I miss having 'me time'. I miss pamper nights where I have plenty of spare time to catch up on YouTube videos and blogs and I can do as I please. Those nights are becoming less frequent lately.

So what has been so time consuming?

Well Chris' shop opened recently so we've been helping out with that a bit, I've also been working here and there for his parents, as well as family visiting, plenty of birthdays, and joining the gym.
I've been trying to squeeze the gym into my day to day life, which is proving quite difficult. 

Tomorrow I'm off home to visit my family for my nieces second birthday. 
I don't go home too often and I love it. I love seeing how much my nieces and nephews have grown up and catching up with my mom and sisters. 
As much as I do enjoy those trips, it is so exhausting!
I can normally only go for 2-3 days at a time and its 3 and a half hours travelling there and back as well as cramming in visits to as many people as possible! 

On another note, Chris' sister has booked a holiday for us to visit her in Marbella (where she lives) so I'll get a much needed 10 day break in Spain next month which is exciting!
(I say break, we've already planned tonnes of activities to do out there)

That's about it really, sorry for the topic-less post, I just felt like blogging and writing something. 
I'll be back in full swing soon enough, I'm sure.

Hope you're all well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment