Tuesday 2 July 2013

July goals...

Another month, another set of goals to strive towards.
This month has already started off on a bad foot, today I found out that my place of work has actually been closed down, therefore leaving me jobless. I may make a post about all of this, but for now, rather than dwelling I'm just going to focus on getting back on my feet and sorting out a new path and a new job, which brings me to my first goal:

- Find a full time job that I enjoy!
- Try to figure out what I want in life and where I want to be in life
- Think of small steps to get me where I want to be and start to achieve my goals
- Maintain both Blogs and blog as often as possible

So a short and sweet list today, and all around a similar topic which I will start writing a blog post about as soon as I finish this one so stay tuned.
And while you wait feel free to check out my last month's goals here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment