Tuesday 14 May 2013

A-Z of me, B is for...

B IS FOR: BLOG 

Of course my Blog is a huge part of who I am, it's where I've came to express myself for the past 4 years. I originally started my Blog as a diary style thing, therefore it includes a lot of personal things that I've contemplated deleting massively, but it's a part of me and my past and a part of growing up.
Now I just write things that interest me and that hopefully interest others, I don't have a huge following on here but it's something I enjoy doing nonetheless. 
I like to express my thoughts and opinions, talk about things I like and dislike and document parts of my life.

It's a fun place to go and I thoroughly enjoy reading other peoples Blogs in my spare time also.

I've wrote about the good and the bad on here and I enjoy going back and watching myself grow up a little bit, so that is why this is a part of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment