Sunday 25 September 2011

moving day!

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for being the worst blogger ever this month, I've been stupidly busy! So much to write on here but I wont cram it all in to one post I'll give an update soon-ish though :)
So today is the day I've waited for since I was about 10 years old, it's the day I do the 3 hour journey and move to London! It's been such a stress to get here, going through A levels and the dreaded student finance, overdrafts, packing, saying goodbyes, buying everything for my house/room, finding somewhere to live. Ugh. But finally today I finished my packing and at 1 o'clock the journey down south will commence!
As excited as I am I am also really stressed!
I think I'll be even more excited when my student loan goes in my bank and I'm all settled but for now the stress is taking over all feelings! Who knew living alone and going to uni would be so difficult!?
It doesn't exactly help when you're as unorganised as I am and sending off the forms for your student loan months late, and spending your overdraft instead of saving it for rent. I will die living alone!
So yes, it's time I started to be slightly more mature and responsible as today I move out of my Mom's house and live on my own.
Wish me luck!
I'll keep you all updated as soon as I have the internet up and running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment