Thursday 2 June 2011

alphabet tag!

feeling rather bored today so thought i'd do this as i've seen quite a few of you doing it :)

Age: Eighteen
Bed size: Double, not so long ago i had a super king size bed! but it was too big, so i downsized :(
Chores you hate: Every chore.
Dogs: I love most dogs. Probably my favourite animal!
Essential Start to your day: Pressing snooze 5 or 6 times.
Favourite colour: Don't have one :)
Gold or Silver: Silver in terms of jewelry.
Height: 5'5.6
Instruments I play: I don't :( far too impatient. Would love to be able to play piano or guitar though.
Job Title: I'm a student but i work part time at a children's adventure park called Wonderland ;)
Kids: I've never wanted children.
Live: I live in England in the west midlands. A little place called Shropshire.
Mum's Name: Sharon
Nickname: 'Jodez'
One wish: To do well in my English Lit exam and get in to uni.
Pet Peeve: I have so many! If you read my blog you will know this. I'm also moaning about something!
Quote from a Movie: Anything from the American Pie movies, or any of Seth Rogan's films!
Right or Left handed: Left handed
Siblings: 4 older sisters.
Time you wake up: Depends what i'm doing, for work it's usually 9ish, for sixth form about 7:30ish, any other day it ranges from 8:30am to 3pm.
Underwear: Accessorize do the cutest underwear! Also like La Senza.
Vegetables you dislike: There isn't a vegetable I like!
What makes you run late: Not being able to get out of bed makes me late for almost everything!
X-Rays you've had done: On my arm, i've broke my elbow twice!
Yummy food you make: Urm, I don't really cook........
Zoo Animals: Love tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment