Saturday 29 January 2011

And the winner of worst blogger...

I'm so sorry my blogging has been terrible lately, I haven't really had time to myself to sit down and write up a blog post.
I will get back to normal blogging very soon i'm sure, although next week is my birthday and i've got a busy week planned so blogging might not go back to normal till after that.
On a positive note, i've finished my exams and got all five of my university offers, with not a single unsuccessful!
Things are going pretty well except for my house being colder than the north pole, my electric blanket breaking, sixth form being a bore and being broke as a joke constantly.

But yes, i'm alive and well and life is still good :)
I hope everyone else is good and I will get back to normal again soon I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment