Thursday 30 December 2010

Bored and haven't posted for a while.

Have you ever kissed an ex after you broken up?

Yes.

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?

I don't remember the last time I kissed him :(

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?

I used to.

If your ex said they hate you, you say?

I don't know. I'd probably just cry.

Have you ever kissed anyone who' s name started with a C?

Yes.

What's something you really want right now, be honest?

A big cuddle.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

A few days ago.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Stacey kinda last night.

Are you afraid of falling in love?

I already am in love.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a K?

Yes.

Have you ever been in trouble with the police?

Not really.

Is there a guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?

Yes.

How long can you go without your mobile phone?

Usually not long but recently all the time.

Do you have a secret that less than three people know about?

I don't like secrets.

Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them?

I always kiss Keira.

Does your crush/GIRLfriend/BOYfriend like you back?

Not anymore.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?

So many things...

- Never have done what I did

- Treated him the way I should have

- Not have let it get this far

- Paid him more attention

- Appreciated him

- Not messed up everything.

When was the last time you cried?

Last night.

Feel myself starting again though.

Man up Jodie!


If you could have one super power what would it be?

To go back in time.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?

Yes.

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?

Yes.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?

Yes.

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008?

No. I'm very different from that person.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with B, K , A, S, T, or D?

All :/

If someone liked you would you want them to tell you?

Only one person, because i'm not really interested in anyone else and wouldn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.

Last person to send you a Myspace message?

Probably Dan.

Have you spoken to your mother today?

Not in person but briefly over text.

Do you drink water?

Yep/

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?

Kind of, I'd be cool and say I didn't but I kind of want to know why.

Have you ever lived with your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Nope.

Have you ever taken someone back after they've cheated?

Mmm, kind of.

Next time you will kiss someone?

Hopefully soon, but I highly doubt it for a long time.

Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life?

Yes.


Honestly, if you could go back one month and change something would you?

Most definitely. This time last month was when I most needed to change, if I would have knew then what I know now I would have done everything differently.

Is there anyone who doesnt like you?

Yes.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?

Yep.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?

No.

How many people do you have "a thing" for right now?

One.

Is there any chance you could be pregnant?

Nope.

Ever gotten into a car with someone you just met?

Yep.

If you took a drug test, would you pass it?

Yep.

Do you kiss a lot of people?

Nope.

How old will you be in 14 months?

19 :|

Does your life seem to revolve around drama?

Quite a bit :/ I hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment