Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lacking Inspiration...

Hi everybody!
Firstly I want to apologise for the lack of content on here, I've been so busy lately and have a huge update due when I get some time, I also have a huge London based series due here soon it's just taking longer than I thought to put together with my busy schedule.

Secondly, I wanted to come to you because I'm seriously lacking inspiration.
I'm kind of stuck on an inspiration rut... I'm listening to the same music, watching the same TV shows and I kind of want to spruce things up a little bit and get a little motivated.

So here's where you come in...
I want to know everything...

I need post ideas, what would you like to see?
Music recommendations? 
TV show and movie recommendations?
Book recommendations?
Your favourite blogs or Pintrest accounts?
Favourite Youtubers?

Anything that inspires you or bring a you entertainment and happiness, send it my way!

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment