Monday 3 February 2014

January Non-Beauty Favourites

Hi guys!
So if you read my other blog, you will see that I often post monthly favourites, however there are a lot of things I've been loving this month non-beauty related so I decided to do a post of things I've been loving this month. If you would like to see my beauty favourites this month click here!

App
In a quest to lose a bit of weight I have turned to the Nike Running App, it's great for indoors and outdoors and really helps me stay motivated.

Restaurant
Byron Burger. I'm ashamed to admit just how many times I've ate here the past month. But it's just so damn good. 

New thing?
Green tea. In particular the Twinings Peach & Cherry Blossom, yum!

TV Show
Orange is the new Black, I finished the whole first season in six days and I actually tried taking my time.... I now have to wait patiently for season two....

Music
I think everyone has been loving Beyonce's new album lately, I know I have.

What have you been loving this month?

1 comment:

  1. Peach & cherry blossom with green tea? Sounds very yum :)
    ♥Bine

    ReplyDelete