Wednesday 29 January 2014

UPDATE! - Moving & Birthday Planning!

*Cheesy couple photo*

Hello everyone!
So although I'm kind of a busy bee lately, with crappy internet and only my Kindle to blog from, I really wanted to get a post up! A lot is going on lately and may not be able to blog too much for the next week or so, so before the craziness begins I thought I'd write a little update of life.

So the biggest thing happening, is that we are moving!!!
If you read my blog you will know that this is something I have been wanting to happen for the longest time! It was in my 2013 and 2014 goals and its finally happening! When I moved to London the second time around I moved in with my boyfriend and his family. It was crowded to say the least and a bit uncomfortable at times, I didn't feel like I could make the space my own or have too much input into things and I generally wasn't happy with the living conditions. 

I was living with Chris' family for over a year and he knew I wasn't happy, we had many discussions about moving out, but obviously with living in London we figured it would just be easier to stay with his family. In December something happened which made my anxiety really, really bad and resulted in me not wanting to go that particular area again. (His family live in a kinda bad area). 

Since December we have kind of been in between places. We stayed at his brothers house for a bit then my sister's house.... we viewed a place in the same building as my sister and I loved it. The location was perfect and I felt safe and comfortable knowing my sister was in the same building! Last week, we put a deposit down!

And that brings us to today... we  officially on the 1st of February and I am so  excited and relieved!

Speaking of the 1st of February, not only do we move, but it is also my 21st birthday! I have so much planned and I will try to either take loads of pictures or video the day for you all because I am so excited about it! 

In the midst of party planning and moving I have been job hunting, having catch ups with friends and getting hooked on Revenge. (Seriously, it's so good!)

Like I said, I'll try to blog as often as I can but if I don't get back on here soon, have a lovely week, and I'll see you soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment