Saturday 16 November 2013

Ins and Outs...

IN

- Its Christmas soon, I love Christmas, it's my favourite day of the year and this year I am exceptionally excited. Christmas dinner, giving gifts, wearing stupid jumpers, loads of wine and champagne and the people I love. What's not to love?

- Visiting my family next week, I don't think I've been home since August! My sister just had a baby who I'm yet to meet, so that's exciting.

- American Horror Story! I started watching it (season 1) recently after hearing constant hype, and it has not disappointed me. I was actually shocked at how scary it is! It's so good though you can't help but watch it.

- Buying an electric blanket, one of the best purchases I've made. I used to own one year's ago and since buying this one I'm wondering why I ever spent any night without it?!

- Realising you don't need lots of people around you to be happy. In life I've always had trust issues, with friends with boyfriends and even with family. But more than ever right now I am enjoying the bliss of just surrounding myself in the people who I love and love me  I think it's the only way to be happy.

- New year being around the corner. I like the idea of starting fresh, setting new goals and just having a clean slate. I've had a pretty good year, a few bumps but in general it's been good, but I am excited to start fresh.

- Ending my gym membership and starting to jog every morning. I (my boyfriend) was paying a stupid amount for our gym membership when all I was doing was using the treadmill. So we decided to just go for morning jogs and so far I'm loving it.

OUT

- My cat. My boyfriend's parents(who we live with) just gave her away (without our knowledge) and I'm heartbroken, and on a mission to get her back!

- Being cold. As much as I love this time of year, I absolutely hate being cold. 

- My job. One thing massively bringing me down lately is my job. I hate where I work, what I do and the people I work with. I'm hoping for big changes in the new year.




No comments:

Post a Comment