Thursday 7 November 2013

Catch up!

Hello!
Happy November!
I'm sorry I've been absent lately, today I'm in the mood to blog so just wanted to do a rambling one to talk about where I've been and what I've been up to.

If you want more regular updates, feel free to follow me on Twitter, Instagram etc. which are all listed in one of those tabs above. 

So lately I've been kinda just relaxing and enjoying life a bit. I've cut down on going out as much and just been spending some quality time with my boyfriend. My cat had kittens a couple of months ago so we've been looking after them (which is surprisingly very time consuming), they were adorable but unfortunately had to all find new homes! I'll add some pictures to fill you in on just how cute they were. 

   
 
 

I've also been working quite a bit, which isn't fun. I'm trying to find a new job right now but that's also proving to be quite difficult. 

On Halloween I went out with a group of family and friends, I dressed as Snow White with a bit of blood on me because I'm scary. It was nice to be out with people I love and enjoy spending time with. 


Last week me and Chris went to the Thor premiere in Leciester Square, we wasn't invited or anything but we went to it anyway because Chris is a huge Marvel fan and we had no other plans. It was actually really cool, we saw pretty much all of the Thor cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings, Tom Hiddleston and a bunch of other celebs were there which was pretty cool. 
I actually filmed that day so if you wanna watch it click here!

Then last night me and Chris went on a double date to Benihana on Kings Road which I've been to once before and is definitley one of my favourite restaurants to go to, it's very expensive but so worth it, then we went to the IMAX (which I've never been to before) to actually watch the new Thor which was also very cool!

That's about all I can think of for now, like I said earlier if you want to see more then feel free to follow me on Instagram and Twitter as I'm constantly updating them, and I'll be back soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment