Monday 10 June 2013

The past two weeks in pictures...

Hey guys!
I feel like I haven't blogged much lately, so to make up for it I thought I'd do a picture update on what I've been up to. If you're not from England or didn't know, we've had a little bit of sunshine for a change, so of course I've been lapping it up and enjoying it while it lasts.

(1) a homemade lemonade stand, serving some of the nicest lemonade I've ever tasted!
(2) me enjoying a very messy ice cream in the park (3) no caption necessary (4) a lovely surprise I received in th post, a handmade bracelet from my sister.

(5) daft punk! (6) during daft punk! (7) before daft punk haha! p.s I'm not a giant, they're both 5 foot! (8) cocktails with my sister, my passionfruit daquiri was amazing!

(9) yummy lunch at Balans in Kensington (10) more cocktails, frozen strawberry margarita is always my first choice of beverage! (11) I'm always on cocktail duty at BBQ'S (12) more lunch and cocktails with my sister :)

Feel free to follow me on Instagram for more picture updates here!

No comments:

Post a Comment