Monday 24 June 2013

*I have no appropriate pictures for this post so I've inserted a selfie*

Hey! There is no general point to this post, I just wanted to blog and say hello!
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging as much this month, I haven't had as much free time as I'd like. I've been working twice as much as usual and I've also been pretty busy in general, everyone always wants to do stuff this time of year.
I went to Bournemouth on Thursday which I may or may not do a post about. I've also been working out quite a bit as well as spending time with Chris and friends, so it's been hard to squeeze in time to blog.

Luckily though in the time I've been gone I've accumulated many blog post ideas for this blog and my beauty blog which I look forward to writing.
Until then, I shall see you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment