Thursday 9 May 2013

A-Z of me, A is for...

                      

A IS FOR: ANIMALS
If you know me at all you will know that I am pretty much obsessed with animals. 
I can spend hours of my time on Wikipedia or Youtube looking at wild animals and finding out about different animals.
But the 2 animals I am especially obsessed with are cats and dogs.
If you'd have asked me this time last year which I prefer out of cats and dogs, I would have answered dogs, no questions asked. I used to really dislike cats, not only was I massively allergic to them, but we never really had them as children and when I would go over to a friends house and they would have cats, their cats would be smelly and horrible.

I have always been a crazy, dog person though. I have had many dogs before and they really are the best animal.
However, since moving in with my boyfriend, and having to put up with his kitten, I can now fully say, I am a crazy cat person. 
(even though I have to be on several allergy tablets daily)
Ideally I would have a dog too but I'm going to wait for a bit first.
In the mean time I only have one cat, who I am pretty much obsessed with, Bitty.

Here is a picture of her spitting her tongue out.





No comments:

Post a Comment