Monday 20 May 2013

A-Z of me, C is for...

C IS FOR: CHRIS


Of course this one had to go to my best friend and boyfriend, Chris. 
After almost two years of seeing together we're still completely in our honeymoon phase. 
We don't argue, we miss each other seconds after the other one leaves and we are very much in love!
He is probably the most patient and caring person I've ever met.
He puts up with my moaning, my complaints, my messiness, everything without complaining.
He is a complete gentleman and treats me like an absolute princess, whether it's taking me on date nights and always paying, to opening the car door for me, to massaging my legs after a long night at work, to cooking whatever I fancy eating everyday. 
He is truly the most amazing person I've ever met and I couldn't be happier. 
He is the kindest, funniest, smartest, loveliest person I know and I can't wait to spend many more years with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment