Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New year! 

I can't believe it's already 2013! How crazy!
2012 was a year of change for me, I finally settled down with somebody I really wanted to be with for a long time, we've already done so much together and I'm really excited for another fun year with him.
I also moved back to London, it's my favourite place to be and I really don't want to ever have to go back.
2012 was a very chilled, relaxed year for me and I'm very excited for 2013 to be the complete opposite, I want to get back into shape, travel and work hard.

Last year was a very content and happy year for me but I'm hoping 2013 will be better.

I'd like to wish everybody a very happy new year and I will hopefully be getting back on track with my blog, so I'm excited to share a lot of the year on here too :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment