Thursday 31 January 2013

Goodbye January

Hey!
I can't believe how fast January has gone already! 
Not that I'm complaining as it's my birthday tomorrow, yay! :)

I thought I'd share a few photos from this past month and update you all with what I've been doing...

Of course I've been spending plenty of time with Chris, we've been seeing eachother for over a year now and are still as strong as ever :)

He's been taking me on plenty of fun date, we've been out to eat loads, to the cinema and last night he took me to West End to watch Matilda, which was amazing!

I've had plenty of good food and cocktails :)

Again, had a great boyfriend...

Celebrated some birthdays, (and of course had plenty of hangovers)

Won £200 on a scratch card :)

And drank plenty of champagne for my pre-birthday celebrations.

So, so far so good!
Hope you've all had a great start to the year and hopefully I'll be blogging plenty more in February :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment