Monday 10 September 2012

Life update!

Hi! So I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned this at all, because u was waiting till it had actually happened before announcing it to anyone, but I'm now living back in London! Finally! If you read my blog you will know that I moved here this time last year for 6 months but then ended up moving back to my Mom's for the summer - you will also know that my boyfriend lives here and we've been in a long distance relationship for over 5 months! So this is very exciting for me! I moved down last week, however my boyfriend is in Spain for 5 weeks so I haven't actually got to see him since I've been back which is pretty rubbish but he's back in a few days and rather than a 3 and a half hour train journey to see him he'll be living 20 minutes away from me! This excites me too much!

So I'm currently living with my sister in a flat, and since moving in we've been trying to sort out the house and get our lives organised, I've been training at a new job but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to stay there and we've also had a couple of nights out, so I have been quite a busy bee.

On another note, everything is going absolutely perfect on the relationship front, almost 6 months later and we're still very much in the honeymoon stage :) absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

I also went to a book signing the other day of Dorothy Koomson's, I've read almost all of her books and she was lovely in person, I'd definite,y recommend giving some of her books a read.

So yeah, life is quite hectic lately but I'll still try to blog as much as possible, hope everyone's okay.
Follow me on Twitter for more regular update HERE, thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment