Friday 20 April 2012

What's happening?

I keep going to write blogs lately but this whole new site keeps annoying me, and everytime I go to write a post I change my mind.
So just an update on what's happening lately.
As I mentioned in my previous post, me and Chris finally got together! After 7 months of seeing eachother. Nothing has really changed between us now we're together, everything is going really well between us.
He's in France at the moment with his brother, and we're both arranging a holiday of our own next month, as he's been on holiday 5 times since we've been seeing eachother! So I told him I want a holiday, so he's sorting all that out :) I'm so excited! (I'll fill you in properly when it's booked).

Not sure if I've mentioned in any previous posts but my Mom is moving house next week! We used to move all the time when I was younger, I'd lived in 9 houses at the age of 11! But we've been in this house for 8 years, so I'm actually going to miss it.
But saying that, I do like change. And i'm looking forward to getting a new room and making new memories.

Speaking of change, I also had a job interview today, which went quite well. But I don't find out today if I got it, so I'll keep you updated.

As you've probably guessed, I am still living with my mom, I haven't really got around to going back to London just yet, and Chris comes to visit quite a lot anyway, although I do miss my job A LOT! And all the people I worked with. I still do plan on going back :)

Other than that, I've pretty much been spending time with friends, we went to Wales a few weeks ago because we were bored, got a hotel on the beach and had a pretty crazy night. I also went out with my family and Chris last week, my mom got so drunk! But other than drinking, I've spent quite a bit of time with family, shopping, and procrastinating packing my room.

Nothing really exciting.

Might post something more exciting later if I feel like it.

Hope you're all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment