Saturday 1 January 2011

Looking back on 2010 and 100 followers!

Wow, I was just about to do a post dedicated to 2010 and new year and things then I realised I'd reached 100 followers! I'm so thankful for each of you and comment and read all of this rubbish and want to say a massive thank you to everybody who reads this! :)

Also, happy new year! I hope you all had a lovely night and have an even better year!
2010 wasn't a good year for me, it had it's ups and downs, ups being:
- seeing John Mayer twice!
- seeing Flight of the Conchords
- seeing Ellie Goulding
- passing my AS exams (except for ICT)
- being with somebody who made me very happy
- going to a beautiful place in Devon

but it's bought me many downs also, but I really hope that this year treats me a little bit better than last and hopefully brings me some happiness very soon.
I hope every single follower has a lovely new year filled with many smiles and laughs and good memories!
And as much as it had it's ups I really hope 2011 is a better year for me, although I wish I could go back to a time in 2010 when I was happy all I can do now is move forward and hope for the best.

And if new years day sums up how this year will go, it will consist of me crying and missing my past, drinking lots of alcohol and spending time with family.
I hope things get better now!

Thank you again to all of you lovelies reading this and happy new year to all of you :)


4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of the fact you went to see both John Mayer and Ellie Goulding, you lucky thing! Jodie, things will get better I promise and you have a whole year things can change, especially when you go to uni. You just need to remember the happy times and forget the bad and upsetting ones. Happy New Year! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. things will get better Jodie, I promise. I am so jealous that you went to see John Mayer and Ellie Goulding, you lucky bitch(I hope they were good). I have wrote this already on my other account and my pc is being gay so bare with me lol! Happy New Year and everything will get better. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! I hope things get much better for you in 2011!!

    Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the followers :) I hope you have a better 2011, which I'm sure you will because this is the year we both start university! x

    ReplyDelete