Sunday 19 December 2010

boredom has took over...

1.What's your dream job?
I'd love to be a journalist/writer, I'm not the best writer in the world but i'm rubbish at everything else (seriously) I don't actually know what I wanna write about yet but I'm going to uni next year to study Journalism so hopefully I can decide then :)

2. What is your favourite fragrance for winter?
Don't really have one, been wearing Boots' Natural Collection Vanilla spray a lot lately though.

3. How do you take your tea/coffee?
I'm really not a tea or coffee fan, I love a hot chocolate, hate coffee but love the smell of it and I have tea on the rare occasion, strong with one sugar.

4. What is your most important beauty secret?
Eek :/ don't ask me beauty questions, I barely wear make-up. Probably just tell you to moisturise daily.

5. If you had an all expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Hard one! Erm anywhere other than here will do :)
Maybe somewhere lovely and hot like Mexico, it looks beautiful there, but I'd also like a holiday where I can just explore every day like Paris or Italy.

6. If a genie popped in your lap right now and offered you three wishes what would they be?
- To be able to make everybody happy.
- Get Dan back and to both be happy forever and forever.
- To never let anybody I love feel any pain :)

7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
Dinner maybe, I love Breakfast but I barely get a chance to eat it.

8. If you had the chance to pick a famous person for your other half to meet, who would you choose for them?
I don't have an other half any more :(
Although, I'd love for Dan to meet John Mayer, or Michael Jackson, he idolises them both!

9. What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?
I don't know what a bloomin' 'pet peeve' is.

10. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life what would it be?
I don't really wear jewellery, I like the odd necklace, but lately I always find myself wearing bracelets, so maybe a bracelet...

11. What one talent do you wish you had?
To play guitar? Or maybe to sing really well?

12. The product you will continue to purchase?
Your probably bored to death of hearing me bang on about this product however 'GOSH Salt Of Mine Spray' is amazing for creating tousled, beachy waves, I definitely recommend getting it!

13. If you could look in to the future would you? What would you want to know?
Hmm, I really don't know if I would, I maybe would like to see if I do well in uni so I know now whether to risk getting in so much debt..

14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush (include pictures)?
Honestly couldn't tell you. Celebrity's bore me.

15. What made you start a blog?
I used to write diary's all of the time, then after years I began just writing down my thoughts on a word document for months, I often read blogs though and eventually decided I may aswell start one too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment