Monday 2 February 2015

The London Feature | Introduction

Hello lovelies.
So this has been a long time coming and I can only apologise for it taking me so long to get around to, but I've been trying to put together a sort of 'guide' to London. 
I've been living in this city for almost 3 and a half years and before that I spent a lot of my summers here, so I feel I know it fairly well.

So here's what I have planned. Every day this week I will be doing a different post on London, it's going to be a complete range of things, so hopefully if you're planning a trip to London soon or moving here in the future, you have a little more insight into this great city.

It's going to range from tips and tricks for the tube, to hidden gems. Hopefully I can cram it all in to 7 posts to help whoever I can.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment