Wednesday 4 February 2015

London Feature | My Favourite Places

So I don't know about you, but I'm definitely a creature of habit, if I like a place I will visit it constantly and not really venture away from there. I try to explore as much as I can and have a few favourite places in London (not as many as I'd like, but I'm working on it!).
These places are more eating and drinking destinations rather than attractions, so I'm hoping that if you are coming here for a trip, moving here, or already living here, you might find this post interesting. 
Evans and Peel Detective Agency
One of the very few speakeasy's in London. This place is great for cocktails and food, very well hidden and very discreet. I wont give too much away about it, but if you are looking for something completely different than the usual bar, then I would highly recommend this place!

Kensington Roof Gardens
Another great find if you're looking for a cocktail and snack, a quite secluded place in London that is absolutely beautiful in the Summer, with flamingos walking around freely, and a lovely view over Kensington. If you are looking to escape the craziness of London, this is a great place to do it.

Galvin at Windows
My boyfriend took me here on our first Valentines day together and it took my breathe away, it's a cocktail bar and restaurant on the top floor of the Park Lane Hilton Hotel, with panorama views of London. It's honestly breathtaking, and also saves queuing time for the London Eye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment