Sunday 4 January 2015

2014 Reflecting


So 2014 has finally come to an end, and it's kind of been a good year for me. It's been quite drama free but also quite productive.
I like to look back on the years and see what I've achieved and whats been good and what hasn't been so good, so here I am going to have one last look back on 2014 before bringing in 2015. 

So for the past couple of years I have wrote a list of goals that I've wanted to achieve that year and have marked them off throughout the year, so lets see how I did...


  • Get a full time job
    Done! Found a new job in February.
  • Get a place with Chris Yep! Me and Chris finally moved in together in July.
  • Jog more
    Done! Especially throughout December!
  • Jog/run 5K Unfortunately Not :(
  • Stress less Again, not successful. 
  • Conquer a fear
      
    Nope
  • Have a memorable 21st
    My 21st wasn't crazy but it was nice, the day started with pancakes for breakfast, the Lush Spa, then partying with some of my closest friends.
  • Paris
    Nope :(
  • Have a spa break
    Okay so I didn't go to a Spa Break as such but I went to a spa, does that count?
  • Have a weekend away 
    Unless it's been to visit family, then nope.
  • Go to a festival
    Nope
  • Sign up to a charity
    Nope, I do give money and food to the homeless where I can though
  • Reach 500 1000 blog followers on either blog
    I reached 500 quite early on so upped my goal, however, with work, finding time for my blog hasn't been easy :(
  • Try something new
    In terms of foods, I have tried so many different things this year
  • Host a dinner party
    Since moving out, Chris and I host dinner parties all of the time.
  • Learn to cook
  • With my boyfriend being such an amazing cook, it's difficult. However, I have dabbled in baking.
  • Go a whole month without drinking
    I did Sober October!
  • Read 30 (minimum) books 
    Again, time for reading has been difficult to find. Although I am recently getting back into it again.
  • Give up something for lent - FAILED
I'm still working on my 2015 goals, but they will be in the side bar on my blog very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment