Thursday 28 November 2013

What I'm Thankful for...

Seems we don't celebrate Thanksgiving over in England (I wish we did, just for the family get together, feast and Black Friday shopping!) I thought I'd compile a list of what I'm thankful for anyway, it's nice to sometimes stop dwelling on the negatives and realise just how lucky you are sometimes, and I can't resist a good list as you may be able to tell... so here goes.... Cheesy post alert commencing...

1. My boyfriend
He is the most wonderful person I've ever met, I could go on about him for hours but that would get pretty boring. But basically he is amazing, patient, kind and caring and I couldn't ask for a better person to have in my life when things get bad. I'm glad I met him early on in life.

2. My family
A super old and horrible picture, but I'm so thankful to have a very big and close family. Of course being one of 5 girls can sometimes have it's moments, but I wouldn't change them for anything. Also my mom and the rest of the people that support and love me daily.

3. To be living my dream
I've wanted to live in London for as long as I can remember, and to be living here, surrounded by some of the best people I've ever met, doing exciting things constantly is pretty amazing and I feel so lucky. 

Of course I'm thankful for much more, but this post could be very long if I proceeded. 
But thank you to everybody that has supported me and left comments and followed my blog and just for everything. Hope all of you have a lovely Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment