I've done 'facts about me' posts before, and by now, if you read my blog you will know my shoe size and that I'm left handed. But I've decided to do a bit more of a fun one. With some unusual facts about me. I enjoy finding out this kind of information about others, so why not share mind. Here goes...
1. I have asthma.. I've had it for as long as I remember, I have to carry an inhaler with me every where I go (even if I'm just popping to the shop) and once I had an asthma attack at work because I forgot to put it in my bag.
2. I am scared of everything. No seriously. I am. Growing up I've always had a crazy fear of needles, to the extent that I don't have a single piercing and I once passed out in a 'Give Blood' assembly in sixth form. But now I'm older my fears have expanded and I am scared of most things.
3. Growing up I wanted to be an author. At the age of four I was reading books with no help at all. Then by six I wanted to be a writer. No idea why. Not the usual career choice for a six year old, but what can I say?
4. I can spend hours on end on Youtube. And I do, daily.
5. I am fascinated by all things, serial killer and prisons. Slightly weird I know, but I watched a documentary years ago on the most notorious prisons and since then I've been intrigued. Why do serial killers kill? Children who kill. Everything. I can spend all day googling and watching interviews. It's so interesting.
6. When I have my own place I want thousands of cats and dogs. Animals are my weakness, in particular dogs and cats. Something about them makes me so happy. I want to constantly look after them and cuddle them. I will one day own loads and be infinitely happy.
7. I get moody if I'm cold. I hate being cold. In winter I have my heating on, as well as a fan heater and an electric blanket.
8. I love spicy food. This year I feel like I've gotten bored with food. Weird I know, but I'm a very fussy eater and don't actually like very much food, but lately I've gotten bored of the foods I do eat, and therefore I've been trying to make them spicier and spicier to jazz it up a little bit and it is working.
9. I've been an auntie since I was 12. And now I'm an auntie 7 times. I love it.
10. I've never been in a fight. And I really hope I never do. (See point 2)