Monday 3 June 2013

June!


Hello June and hello summer!

It feels like a while since I've blogged! I've been a bit of a busy bee lately, I went to an event the other day where Kelis and Daft Punk were performing, and I also held another BBQ! I take advantage of the lovely weather! 

There's something about this month that makes me very happy, the sun is shining (well, kind of in England) and eating 5 burgers for dinner at BBQ's is acceptable.

May was a fun month, I went to St.Tropez for the weekend, had my first BBQ of the year (and the first BBQ I've ever hosted) and went to a lovely wedding! I love weddings! 

But I'm hoping June will be even better, I don't have too many things planned for this month, however for one of Chris' Christmas presents last year I got him tickets to see Jason Manford in Bournemouth which is this month, and I'm also going home to see my family (for the first time since February!) For my little nephew's 1st birthday! So that should be nice! 

Other than that you'll find me sunbathing and enjoying cocktails throughout this month and making the most of the sunshine while it lasts :)

What are your plans for June?

No comments:

Post a Comment