Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Years Resolutions!

My new years resolutions!

1) Get in better shape 
So I know this is 90% of the worlds resolution but I thought I'd try my best.
Since moving to London in 2011 I have gained about one and a half stone, I'm not overweight or nearly overweight, I'm actually a healthy weight for my height, however I feel very out of shape and unfit, I'm going to try to eat out less and exercise a little bit every day to try and lose a bit of weight and to mostly try to get fit.

2) Get motivated 
I am currently living all over the place and working at a part time job. 
I love my job and have no complaints about my living conditions, however I would like to get life back on track, get into more of a routine and hopefully get a full time job. 

3) Figure out what I want to do 
This is kind of on the sane topic as the previous point, but I'm almost 20 and still have no idea what I want to do in life, I want to find a full time job in something I love doing, and as of right now I have no idea what that is.

4) Take better care of myself and my body
 This means everything to taking regular vitamins and eating slightly better, to taking more pride in my appearance. 

Hopefully I will stick to these, I'm writing them here so I can go back and have a look to see if any improvements have been made and if my life has progressed in any ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment